Christian Coaching Defined
I once heard that coaching is: "Coaching is the discipline of helping people grow without telling them what to do." In my book a have a quote from Anthony Grant "Coaching is a collaborative, solution-focused, result-orientated and systematic process in which the coach facilitates the enhancement of work performance, life experience, self-directed learning and personal growth of individuals."
That sure sounds complicated and I like the first and simple version. Basically its helping someone towards a place they would like to go without telling them what to do. That would make you a Christian Life Consultant and not a Christian Life Coach.
What Christian Coaching can do for you?
Here are a few of the things that I have seen people do in their lives with Christian Coaching:
- Living the life designed for them by God
- Feeling improvements in work / life balance
- Moving past procrastination
- Increasing your self-confidence and building a healthier self-esteem
- Taking control of their weight
- Being more motivated, driven & inspired
- Living a Christ-centered life with more joy, enthusiasm, and happiness
- Starting and succeeding at your new Business or Job
To find out more take some time to ask a christian coach for free at Ask A Christian Coach